The Rafael Foundation
Financial Assistance Grants Application
- Financial Assistance Grants will be limited to children that have been diagnosed with terminal cancer who live in the United States, and not currently enrolled in school full-time.
- The Rafael Foundation is committed to fairness and equality for all persons.
- The Financial Assistance Grant award can cover approved expenses up-to $3,000 in expenses related to travel, meals and lodging.
- Applications will be accepted on an ongoing basis. The only way to be considered for a Financial Assistance Grant is to submit a completed application.
- You MUST completed and submit the official Financial Assistance Grant application.
- Applications go through a Board review process which takes approximately 2 to 3 weeks from submission.
- If your application is approved, you will be notified by email and/or phone, and sent a link to an online contract that must be filled out in order to accept your award. The contract MUST be completed by the person who submitted the approved application only and the link MUST NOT be shared with anyone else.
- Once The Rafael Foundation has received a completed award contract, funds will be shared with the Financial Assistance Grant recipient via direct deposit.
- Only one application may be submitted per person.
- Only one person per household is eligible to apply for and receive a grant.
- The Rafael Foundation will not use the first name, last name, or other identifying information of any recipient without explicit permission.
- Financial Assistance Grant recipients agree to provide The Rafael Foundation a quote or short testimonial regarding their experience, for use in reports and future promotional materials.
The Rafael Foundation reserves the right to:
- Request proof of identity and/or any other documents necessary to verify the details provided in your application before releasing funds.
- Reverse decisions for any reason, including if any information provided is found to be untruthful or false
**By completing the application, you are acknowledging and accepting the Terms and Conditions of the grant program.